Tuesday, October 2, 2007

EPISODE AIRING THIS SUNDAY - 11 AM

O.K. so three times is a charm for date/time changes on the show. This Sunday, October 7th at 11 am our episode is airing. Grab some popcorn and watch The Mosher family turn from puffy to fit. We have not seen the episode so . . . this will be fun for everyone to watch. We will let you all know how we feel about it after it airs. We lived the 3 months, over 200 hours of footage only to be edited into 43 minutes and 30 seconds. I hope they did a good job. We love you MTV. You have made us fit and we are still in the mode. Chris Sr. and I will be watching this Sunday with a bunch of friends at a campground in MA on a big projector tv screen so we will be in the moment with all of you. Both Chris Jr. and Cynthia have decided to watch it with their friends separately from us. Bonnie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you and proud of you guys! I can't wait to see all the hell that you went thru. But it seems that it brought your (4) family closer. I am so happy I got to be apart of the Natashia It was fun. Cindy you are beautiful and Bonnie also those gowns were unforgiving and you both looked great!! See you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, great job people! Way to stick together. Cynthia, you look great!

Anonymous said...

I loved your episode - I cried! You guys are a beautiful family...I hope you are keeping up the hard work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you all! How do we see more pics of Chris, Jr.?

Anonymous said...

Well, Job Well done!
I was so touched as I watched the premiere today, sometimes even to tears as I watched the show and saw how willing and brave you all were to be apart of such a challenging task.
I was emotional at all the times you had your break downs in front of the camera and the world. I'm proud of the Moshers! May health and peace within yourselves continue to prosper!
ALL THE BEST!!!
~MOON~

Anonymous said...

The episode was great...good job, you all look fantastic..

CHH Lab

Anonymous said...

I tried to post earlier but I think I messed it up. Your family seems great. Its cool to see how you get along. Great job in changing your lifestyle!

Cynthia you look fun, just got to believe people want to hang with you.

Chris Jr, I would bet they editted you bad for a bit to create drama. You are a great looking guy! Did you gain a lot of muscle from the training?

amy