Thursday, October 11, 2007

SORRY TO ALL OF YOU THAT DIDN'T MAKE THE SHOW!

Hi Everyone, We feel sad for all the people and events that didn't make it on the show. We really hoped a lot of you would have made it on the show. We were really hoping that some scenes and people from Litchfield High School would have been in the episode. A bunch of teachers there have really supported Cynthia in her many endeavors that she takes on. For those of you who know Cynthia real well she is a very busy girl. She loves to be busy and always is challenging herself in different ways. She keeps us very busy as parents and never lets us rest either with all her enthusiasm for life. Her theory is if you don't try you won't know if you could have succeeded. I have always told her this and she actually listens. (pat, pat, on my shoulder). When she tried out to be on MTV she asked me if I thought they would pick her because she ONLY wanted to be fit. I told her remember what I always tell you and she said I know mom if you don't try you won't know. Here we are today because of those words. I hope all of you watch us again today at 5 pm EST. I won't be blogging for a few days. Chris Sr. and I are going camping from tonight thru Sunday. Todays big hi goes out to all the students and faculty at Litchfield High School who gave Cynthia their support. Bonnie

No comments: