Monday, October 27, 2008

NEW PICTURES

Hi Everyone, Yesterday the family went to the pumpkin patch locally in our area. The kids finally let me take pictures of them. I think the pictures came out awesome. We had a great time. Well the part where Chris Sr. lost our car keys (but found them later) was not good but other than that it was a great day. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. We are all doing well. I think we are all gaining a few pounds (except Chris) but still not above what we were when MTV left. I am staying on track to make sure no one goes back up too much. Can you believe we still have not ate our famous baked mac & cheese. It has been 16 months. We are afraid to make it because then it will be a weekly thing again. I will check back again when I get everyone to the gym. Toodles, Bonnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris and Kelly are adorable! Wow, he is so handsome, and she is so beautiful. They are lucky to have found each other. Thank you for posting the pictures, you all look so happy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great pictures. You all look wonderful, and healthy! And thanks for the picture of Chris and his girlfriend, now people can stop begging! And in my opinion, I think he did a good job, she is cute and the way they look together, they seem very happy. I hope they last a long time and keep that happiness alive, and always make sure they can keep smiling with each other! Once the laughter and fun is gone, there is nothing left but routine. They do seem incredibly happy together, and I am very happy for them, and for the entire family.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family, Bonnie!

Anonymous said...

so is chris single yet? how bout some updates?