Thursday, June 28, 2007

Working out & the results

Today we did very little cardio and a lot of curcuit training. My legs were rubbery from yesterday but I did the exercises. I felt I would fall at any minute but I did them. After working out Cindy and I were going to go home, shower, eat, and then go grocery shopping for vacation. When didn't make it too far from the gym when Gena called and she was taking us out to dinner. Was this to test us. No it was all off camara but we would have passed anyway. Cindy and I both had a veggie wrap with no mayo and veggies (by special request) instead of fries or coleslaw. Then we went grocery shopping. I piece of info is if you are eating healthy you really only need to shop the outer aisles of the grocery store. Think about it you have produce, meat, and dairy. All on the outside aisles. You only need to go in the inside aisles for one or two things. Tomorrow is another day. I hope Alicia doesn't wake us up too early. We are tired and so aren't our legs and arms. Tomorrow night we go on vacation. Yes, no schedule for 8 days. Alicia we love you but we have had a very emotional and tiring week. Bonnie

No comments: